Tuesday, October 21, 2014

High School Dual Meet Wednesday

Aquadawgs!

As many of you know I love to attend the local high school swim meets. I swam for DV myself so usually that is who I am found cheering for. I also believe that it a very good idea for young swimmers to attend these meets. It gives swimmers an idea of what they are potentially working towards. It also shows off some great swimming/racing technique and support for our local community. DV's last dual meet is WEDNESDAY (tomorrow) from 4-6pm at the Nozomi Aquatic Center. I am usually in attendance at these meets and if my schedule allows I will be there (it's a busy week). But I encourage all swimmers to go if possible. This will be the last opportunity to see the high schoolers swim in a dual meet this season.


Nozomi Aquatic Center: 250 S Kyrene Rd. Chandler, AZ 85226












No comments:

Post a Comment