Thursday, March 5, 2015

Weekly Update: End of the Season Wrap Up

Thanks for another great week Aquadwags and another awesome season.

This is our last week of practice for this season. There will be no practices March 9-13. 

I was very proud of our swimmers this weekend at the meet. I saw lots of swimmers drop time and improve their overall technique.

I am sorry that the awards didn't get presented at the meet on Saturday. We have been trying a few new things with out computer system to hopefully make it easier for our summer season. Awards were handed out at practice on Tuesday and if you were not there I will have the awards again today.

Don't forget to register for next season March 16- May 16. Spots are limitedI have talked to some swimmers already, but if you think your swimmer is ready to move up to the next group please ask me and I will let you know if they are ready. A lot of factors go into my decision to move swimmers up. 

As the season comes to a close I have picked my favorite Aquadwag photos from this season. I was very impressed by the creative effort many of the swimmers gave with their photos. I am exicited to continue giving out the Aquadawg next season and see more creative photos.




Coach Alisha
alisha.maxwell@vosymca.org

No comments:

Post a Comment