Tuesday, September 23, 2014

FISH BOWL!

The Fish Bowl is tomorrow. For those of you that don't know what the Fish Bowl is...our two Ahwatukee high schools (Mountain Pointe and Desert Vista) are competing in their dual swim meet. The swim meet is at the Nozomi Aquatic Center from 4-6pm. I encourage all Aquadawgs to try to attend the meet. We have some (past and present) Aquadwags that swim for the high school teams so it is good to show our support to them. Also, it is a community event and it is good practice to get exposure to all levels of swimming. Coach Alisha will probably be there.

Nozomi Aquatic Center: 250 S Kyrene Rd. Chandler, AZ 85226







1 comment:

  1. Katie and I went oh my gosh go next time it was so much fun and coach Alicia is awesome to hangout with.











    Coach Alicia can I get my candy on Tuesday please I will do a 225 free on my warm up and just start from the other side please please.



    -Ingelise Schreiber

    ReplyDelete